Business Control Director
To lead the Business Control and Planning processes and activities of Renault Trucks in the Market, to secure that a sound commercial risk management strategy exists.
To provide accurate financial performance analyses and challenge the operations to reach the targets in accordance to the Market Execution Plan and the Renault Trucks growth plan in the market.
To show effective leadership, coordination and general direction that promote the Brand Mission, Vision and Wanted Position statements.
Member of the Renault Trucks Market Management Team.
- Take an active role in the governance of the market such as Business Review Meetings.
- Be involved in strategic and business decisions to provide the financial impact.
- Ensure the production of actuals, estimates and business plan financial information.
- Provide accurate performance analyses and challenge the market company to reach the targets.
- Lead dialogue on Renault Trucks topics with local accounting and Group finance services teams
- Management of cash flow improvement activities as well as investments
- Ensure good management of commercial risk and policies related to credit, residual values, maintenance contracts and similar
- Active participation into the retail network development including Service Level Agreement or contractual negotiations.
- Management of internal control issues and authorization rules implementation.
- Manage and develop Business Control & Planning department as well as IS/IT department and use resources efficiently through a leadership driven by Volvo Group values. Motivating, developing and encouraging excellent performance to drive profitability.
- Be responsible for the effectiveness of Information systems to support business.
- Review and manage Investments for Renault Trucks in the Market
- Fully accept and demonstrate the complete range of managerial responsibilities.
Fulfillment of financial and operational KPI’s for Business Control such as, market contribution, gross profits, S&A, DSO & overdues, DIO …
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- Hold a university degree and / or an MBA (Business Accounting/Administration)
- Formal training in leadership, communication and people skills would be valuable
- Demonstrating a high level of competence in each of the Volvo Leadership competencies
- Has a minimum 10 years of senior line management experience
- Holistic view within the functional area
- Good understanding of the retail business &environment and preferably commercial vehicles
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision, global mindset and successful people & culture leadership
- As all documentation is in English, proficiency in the English language is required.
- Past Performance in the following discipline:
- Operational Business Control
- Forecast and planning
- Finance and treasury
- Business development activities
- Internal control
- IT solutions & processes for administration
- Accounting & reporting
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.