ESW Engineer - EE Infrastructure
- Are you looking to work on advanced topics in Embedded SW? Would you like to be part of defining future SW platforms for Automotive? If yes, then you have the opportunity with us to work on latest HW's and SW's platform.
- We are looking for lead embedded SW engineer who could contribute to our on-going activities with your global teams and with our identified partners.
We are Base SW (BLR) group part of Electrical and Electronics Infrastructure technology department. We are a team with responsibility in developing SW platform for current and future Truck electrical Architectures. We are part of global technology department working towards enabling futuristic EE infrastructure for future applications like Automation, Electro mobility, Connectivity and Digitalization.
Provide support to embedded SW development. Shall be providing key contributions to high impact ongoing projects as well as development of future solutions in Embedded SW area.
- Provide the Volvo Group with technical support and expertise on Embedded SW for Automotive electronics.
- Take ownership and delivery on technical concepts related SW platforms.
- Individual contributor or working in team for advanced embedded SW topics.
- Contribute to mature technologies related to Embedded SW platform.
- Secure transfer of technologies from PoC’s to products.
Essential skills and experience
- M.sc/M.tech/B.Tech in Electronics engineering, Computer science or similar.
- At least 2-3years’ experience in development of high-complexity software.
- Good understanding of ARM Microcontrollers or similar.
- Good knowledge on Embedded Linux operating systems.
- Good knowledge on ARM based architecture.
- Good Knowledge in C Programming.
- Good knowledge in C++.
- Knowledge in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR SW platform.
- Knowledge on EE architecture.
- Knowledge on communication protocols like Ethernet, CAN etc.
- Experience in using agile development tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Good communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded.
- Enjoy working in teams as well as on your own - take responsibility, be creative and innovative, be generous and share knowledge.
- Open multi-cultural mind-set.
- Have a drive to develop oneself as a passionate professional and accept new challenges in our dynamic environment.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.