Senior Marketing Specialist
Role (Purpose of the job)
The position is looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate is better to have experience in Social Media management or PR, the will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills in both internal and external with ease.
Providing support to cross function as well as communication to the relevant external parties, such as internal departments and third-parties.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including social media, online advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Create social buzz with insight-driven storytelling through current social media platforms that attracts and converts our hyper target customers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Work closely with marketing events team to enhance BCS (brand image and customer satisfaction) through digital communication.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and communications team of Volvo Trucks Headquarter.
- Official website daily maintenance and management.
- Plan and execute seasonal gifts and yearly calendar.
- University degree in communications, journalism, marketing or recognized public relations qualifications;
- 3-5 years marketing experience in multinational companies, event or PR agency, automotive background or premium brands experiences is preferred;
- Proactive, honest, efficient, result-oriented and multi-tasking;
- Ability to work under intensive pressure and tight deadline
- English as working language, both written and spoken;
- Good team player.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.