- Manage the counter parts sales activity to customer requesting parts, respond to phone inquiries, process orders and handle all transactions to support our business.
- Monitoring of parts department processes to ensure customer satisfaction of parts sales growth and parts marketing
- Process emergency part orders with a very short lead time
- Assist with inventory management (ordering, shipment, monitoring back order management)
- Will deliver and/or pick up parts and material to the service department.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all parts orders for all customers and or the service department
- Process all parts warranty and return claims i a timely manner to receive maximum credit
- Communicate and escalate parts availability issues
- Validate pricing
- Manage daily tracking of outstanding orders and/or shipments
- Knowledge of the Construction, Warehouse or Automotive Industry
- Motivation, willingness to learn new skills and gain knowledge about all aspects of parts operations
- Team player attitude with ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be detailed-oriented with great organizational skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid California Driver’s license
- Able to obtain Forklift Operator certification
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledgeable of inventory numbering and shipping methods
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify