Scheduled Service Technician
Our team is currently seeking a professional and reliable Scheduled Service Technician to up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, you will perform minor inspections and repairs, such as tightening and adjusting, testing brakes and adjusting tracks, searching for and repairing leaks.
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Ability to change fluids as needed such as motor oil, hydraulic oil, cooling fluids, etc.
- Ability to change filters, such as oil, fuel and air
- Ability to lube grease-fittings and joints
- Ability to complete inspection reports and preventative maintenance check lists, as required
- Must possess a set of tools sufficient to perform the job as required
- Consistent follow through on all job facets, including parts ordering and retrieval, customer follow-up, etc.
- Willingly accepts responsibility and is flexible to any assignment
- Willingly works over time when needed to complete an assigned task
- Customer Focus
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Technical Skills
- Problem Solving Mindset
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the construction/heavy equipment industry preferred
- Must Possesses a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Background with hydraulics and diesel engines preferred
- Full understanding of OSHA and applicable safety regulations
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety regulations pertaining to job sites and locations
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, crouching and overhead reaching; and may occasionally need to climb stairs and use a small step ladder
- Requires occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, over 50lbs; and may frequently lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 25lbs
- May occasionally work around loud, noisy and dusty equipment and environment
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Must be able to safely and properly handle, pneumatic and electric tools
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify