Global Business Consultant Accounting
Are you passionate about optimizing on a global scale business capabilities and increase customer value? Would you like to provide advice about VFS Business needs in the domain of Digital Solutions & IT? Are you keen on assessing businesses on a market level, translating business requirements into capability development? Do you like to map processes and are you a great business design thinker in relation to Digital Solutions & IT? Will you help us to improve the performance of VFS and deliver the best customer experience in the industry? Then check what it takes to take on your next challenge.
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to ...
- Define Business Capability Models and align strategic goals and objectives with business capabilities and key business and IT initiatives.
- Define and monitor performance indicators for business capability development.
- Assess current/required maturity of Business Capabilities and derive demand strategies from maturity gap and wanted position through structured periodical review and assessment.
- Provide input into the VFS Digital Solutions & IT Strategic Project Portfolio Development by connecting projects and initiatives with the business capabilities needed to support the strategic plan.
- Oversee and challenge Business Requirements and collaborate during feasibility studies and projects to ensure alignment with the business capability framework and VFS strategy.
- Validate and follow-up the benefit realization of process improvements, initiatives and projects linked to capability development.
- Foster harmonization of the processes with the objective to create one VFS business capability model, reduce complexity while maximizing the reuse of best practices.
- Facilitate the VFS change forum that introduces and communicates changes to the capability model.
- Liaise with internal and external relations in order to identify the key capability gaps and improvements for VFS, along with the development of cross-functional roadmaps to address them
Are you the one?
- University degree in Business Economics, Business/Process Engineering, with a focus on IT Solutions
- Experience with working in a process driven organization with operational analyses on customer finance commercial or back-office functions
- Excellent knowledge / understanding of customer finance processes and execution models
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and change
- Ability to form and lead cross-functional teams without managerial authority
- Proven expertise in the application of problem solving methodologies to deliver business process improvements; measurement and monitoring of processes; delivering tangible results
- Strong communication and negotiation skills across functional boundaries and geographies
- Strong customer focus
- Advanced level of English (oral/written)
A perfect match
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
You can further develop and grow in a global team.
We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
You will be based in Brussels, Warwick or Frankfurt and will work in a flexible work environment.
Let's do this!
If you have an agile mindset and you would like to work in a global and passionate team, than you are the right person to apply to this job!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.