VIE - Marketing & events officer H/F
The VIE, International Voluntary Abroad, is a French international corporate placement program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union citizens. For these reasons, we thank you in advance to mention these items on your resume. For more detailed information about the eligibility conditions to this program, we invite you to visit Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Are you engaged in your work, professional in everything you do and prepared to go that extra mile? If yes – then Renault Trucks is the right place for you.
At Renault Trucks, we care about people since 1894. We design simple & efficient transport solutions that help customers and drivers accomplish their mission, and societies shape the future.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Do the future transportation solutions excite you? Are you curious, passionate? If you thrive to belong to collaborative teams with individuals who are proud of our products and customer success. This is your opportunity!
Your new team in Renault Germany:
Renault Trucks in Germany is a very passionate team, with a positive mindset & high energy. We are proud to be a high performing team, built around diversity of personalities, and a common dedication, interest in new technologies, desire to support each other’s to grow & develop.
We are a team that strongly collaborates with our internal colleagues and external partners globally, every day. We like as well to celebrate our achievements and work in a convivial environment. Through our work, we contribute to The Volvo Group Mission, Vision, Aspirations and the continued success of our business.
Who are YOU?
You are curious and eager to develop. You are autonomous and self-driven. You can rely on your communication and networking skills. You have a positive outlook on things. It is a collaborative position with intellectual challenge. You have a service minded & cooperative approach. Your analytic mindset is paired with knowledge in Marketing & Sales.
Your focus will be to:
In the frame of the new Renault Trucks ambitions and strategy in Germany, we need to strengthen our Marketing team to be able to execute our 2020 and 2021 events, marketing campaigns, and other marketing activities.
- Be part of the Germany Marketing team
- Support the organization of customer events, exhibitions, dealer seminars
- Communicate with Renault Trucks HQ and help the overall communication between the Renault Trucks HQ and the German teams
- Help for the organization of press test with journalist
- Support the marketing team on other day to day activities related to retail marketing and sales support
- Communication skills. Every day, you will be communicating every day with colleagues from different departments
- Organization skills. We count on your ability to prioritize and optimize your activities; you will need to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines. Flexibility and adaptability are the modus operandi
- Analytic mindset. You can conduct complex analysis in autonomy
- Masters or bachelor university degree in Business administration or Strategic marketing
- Fluent in German & English both written and spoken. French will be valuable
- Willingness to travel from occasionally to frequently, based on ongoing activities
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, fun ... The Volvo Group is the 5th on the ranking HappyTrainees 2020!
94% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
And 95% of graduation success reinforces our motivation to welcome you.
If you want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Vous intégrerez des équipes passionnées tournées vers l'international, la collaboration et l'ouverture d'esprit. Vous découvrirez une culture qui favorise l'autonomie du personnel.
Renault Trucks fait partie du groupe Volvo, l'un des principaux constructeurs au monde de camions, d'autobus, d'engins de chantier et de moteurs marins et industriels, commercialisés sous les marques Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus et Volvo Penta.