Are you a passionate individual willing to join a global and motivated team? Do you want to take part in forming strategies for the future? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? Then you are the right person to apply to this job.
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to ...
• Develop and maintain the VFS information architecture and the business information model to guide solution development and to support process development
• Ensure that Information Management practices are implemented in the solution and process area and maintain information models on different levels
• Supports business and IT managers on information artifacts and its deployment within the business information systems
• Recommend, design, implement and continually enhance enterprise information management practices
• Keep abreast of information architecture and management trends and identify potential application of new technologies
• Ensure the usefulness of enterprise information by increasing awareness of possible uses and integrating the information considerations into business plans
• Analyze/assess strategies, balancing near-term needs with longer-term objectives and leveraging knowledge, experience and research
• Develop options, lead discussions, make recommendations and facilitate decisions which balance competing positions, perspectives and constituencies
• Participate in the assessment and selection of related solutions. Map vendor solutions to VFS enterprise information models
Are you the one?
• You have a Master degree in Computer Science and have a broad background in application development
• You have experience in (captive) financial services and understand the processes and execution models in financial services
• You have overall experience in information technology, analytics design and usage or data modelling
• You are goal-oriented and have a positive attitude to deliver against targets
• You understand information from business perspective and use this to more effectively develop enabling technologies
• You have strong problem solving and project management skills
• You are able to work independently and proactively
• You have a global, open, innovative, holistic and goal oriented mindset
• Knowledge & skills related to information modelling methods and technologies
• You are skilled in IT architecture design and development of enterprise strategic plans
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is highly desirable
• Advanced level of English, oral and written
A perfect match
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
You can further develop and grow in a global team.
We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
You will be based in Brussels or Greensboro and will work in a flexible work environment.
Let's do this!
If you have an agile mindset and you would like to work in a global and passionate team, than you are the right person to apply to this job!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.