Chief Project Manager, with focus on analytics and IT for R&D
By joining us you will become a part of our team spirit based on a passion for our customers, a sustainable future and a good portion of humor and laughs. You will have the autonomy to plan the majority of your own work in order to establish a suitable work-life harmony.
Together we will make sure you grow professionally, working with innovation and new technology – having a possibility to continuously learn and open new doors for an exciting career in Volvo Group.
You will report to the Director Process & IT Office in GTT and work closely together with senior leaders and technology experts throughout the entire GTT and Volvo Group.
- Leading IT pre-studies and projects in new important areas – some with tight deadlines, e.g. driven by CO2 reductions, new innovations, new business models etc.
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders to define the problem and business needs in terms of IT solutions and processes, supporting the engineering departments in GTT
- Being a key-player in go/no-go decisions based on feasibility assessments in terms of cost, risk, benefits etc.
- Ability to quickly grasp and structure problems – also in new technology domains that are not well defined
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive energy with a drive to motivate oneself and others
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- M.Sc. in management, computer science, data science, product development or similar
Don’t hesitate to contact Martin Bernin, Director Process & IT Office,
phone 031-322 8007, if you have any questions!
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.