Senior Enterprise Architect - Analytics and Embedded Software
Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT) seeks a Senior Enterprise Architect to join our team at the GTT headquarters in Gothenburg. You will work with technology that is essential for developing the future trucks that will be smart and sustainable. We have a very exciting journey in front of us to meet our high aspirations in terms of CO2-cuts, as well as quieter and safer transports – and you will play an important role in this!
By joining us you will become a part of our team spirit based on a passion for our customers, a sustainable future and a good portion of humor and laughs. You will have the autonomy to plan the majority of your own work in order to establish a suitable work-life harmony.
Together we will make sure you grow professionally, working with innovation and new technology – having a possibility to continuously learn and open new doors for an exciting career in Volvo Group.
You will report to the Director Process & IT Office in GTT and work closely together with senior leaders and technology experts throughout the entire GTT and Volvo Group.
- Drive IT strategy (1-3 years horizon) together with portfolio managers for the machine learning / analytics and embedded software portfolios. The planning includes changes in the application portfolios, leveraging new technologies/players on the market and an overall scheduling of major changes
- Facilitate break down of our business targets into requirements on the solution portfolio and target architecture
- Support several strategic projects, processes and teams in Volvo Group Trucks
- Collaborate within an international team of architects throughout Europe, America and Asia
- A proven track record in IT strategy development
- Curiosity and a strong ability to learn new technologies and business models
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive energy with a drive to motivate oneself and others
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- M.Sc. in a relevant field
Don’t hesitate to contact Martin Bernin, Director Process & IT Office,
phone 031-322 8007, if you have any questions!
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.