Intern: Digital Content Management (Summer 2020)
The internship role provides students with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment and to support/promote the students’ career goals through contacts with professionals in their fields of study. The internship experience enables students to participate in professional activities for Volvo Group (Aftermarket) by working on important and innovative projects. Internships are structured learning experiences where interns and our full time professionals work together on projects within their selected organizations. These assignments allow students to integrate knowledge and skills in manners that are mutually beneficial to the students and Volvo Group.
- Evaluate, manage, and establish updates to digital content for connected vehicle services' offers.
- Develop communications process and web environment for Certified Uptime Dealer ‘best practices’ and connectivity services ‘did you know’.
- Establish communications process and media approach for Uptime, CUD, and connected vehicle benefits.
- Enhance and improve efficiency of total Uptime Services messaging and value to end customer.
- Evaluate, and coordinate updates with Commercial Brands Marketing and Communications function regarding digital content for CUD,Uptime and connected vehicle services.
- Collaborate with Commercial Brands Marketing for content development in mobile sales tools, website, and Dealer & Customer portals.
- Support administrative functions for registering and ‘on-boarding’ dealers or customers for CUD, Uptime and fleet services. Applying scientific mind-set and engineering skills in analyzing large volumes of complex vehicle data.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by Uptime team.
- Applicants must be a junior, senior, or graduate student currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication or similar business related concentration. (Applicants not currently enrolled at the start of the internship will not be considered)
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Summer interns work 40 hours per week.
- Social media tools and development
- Web content development
- Process mapping for developing and implementing communications plans
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interest in commercial vehicle business
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify