Manager Aftermarket Technology Project Office, NA
In Complete Vehicle we are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Aftermarket Technology provides Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, VECV and partly Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta with the best possible solutions supporting their aftermarket business. Thanks to our deep technical, business and customer knowledge, we deliver solutions and services for the salesmen, the mechanics and parts personnel at dealerships and other service points such as Spare Parts Assortment, Parts Information, Diagnostics and Repair Information, Service Planning and supporting systems solutions and tools. In Aftermarket Technology we aim at securing that Volvo Group Truck vehicles can be easily maintained to secure uptime. Aftermarket Technology teams are working close to engineering functions as well as to end customers and are located in Hagerstown, Greensboro, Lyon, Gothenburg, Curitiba, Ageo, Bangalore and Brisbane.
- Job Summary
- Do you want to be part of developing and delivering the future aftermarket and uptime solutions? Are you also passionate about developing effective teams where people take a pride in their deliveries? Then, you might be the person we are looking for.
We are now looking for a key player who will lead our Aftermarket Project Office in North America. The team consists of Aftermarket Project Managers.
Together within the Aftermarket community, be a part of building a strong team maximizing the Aftermarket perspective in Product development and securing the aftermarket business for the future.
- Lead the Aftermarket Technology Project Office team so they can deliver projects with correct product and project Quality, on time, to the right project and product cost and with correct customer features (QDCF)
- Manage the AMT project budget year over year for concerned Ranges
- Actively participate and lead Committees, Decision Forums and Reference Groups
- Be part of the Global Aftermarket Project Office mgmt. team and AMT NA mgmt. team
- Know our products / soft offers / customer needs, in order to secure the QDCF for each project
- Build an efficient and highly productive
- Drive Continuous Improvement mindset
- Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum M.Sc. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in technology development within Automotive industry
- Previous management with direct supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the overall Aftermarket business fundamentals, customer needs and key players in the transportation industry
- Experience in working in a continental /global and cross functional organization
- Good understanding of the Aftermarket Technology Product
- Leadership Competencies
- Building effective team & Instilling trust
- Customer focus & ensures accountability
- Drives engagement
- Nurture Innovation and open-minded
- Collaborative and communicates effectively
- Behavioural Competencies
- Taking initiatives and having perseverance
- High level of autonomy
- Interpersonal skills (Verbal, Written, Presentation – English)
- Valuing Diversity & Inclusiveness
- Set Priorities & Decisive
- Professional Skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding within product development
- Working & leading team in a global/multi-site organization
- Analytical thinking and “problem solving”
- Driving and leading change
- Knowledge about complete truck, customer usage
- Reports to
Director AMT NA
For more information please contact:
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify