Trainee Bac +4/5 . Data analytics for predictive maintenance F/H
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high profile, high visibility team that powers innovative maintenance solutions for the Volvo Group?
Here you can contribute to the digital transformation we are operating in the field of the Aftermarket business.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are an enthusiastic team of highly skilled engineers, both software developers and data scientists, supporting the Volvo Group vision by developing technologies and services for leading Aftermarket solutions. We believe in engineering based on technology opportunities, a thorough understanding of our customer's needs, and supporting sustainable business for AB Volvo and our customers.
Predictive maintenance data analyst trainee in the aftermarket area, directly involved in the development of the Volvo Group plans, R&D coordination, innovation, and business development in this area.
Your main activities will be:
- To collect data from different databases (logged vehicle data, truck specification, claims)
- To preprocess (cleansing, feature engineering) and explore data
- To build failure prediction models (regression, classification)
- To collaborate and share your findings with technology experts, data analysts and end-users
- To brainstorm and propose new ideas
WHO ARE YOU?
- Preparing a university degree quantitative field: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering
- Strong knowledge and curious about statistical methods / Machine learning/ data mining (clustering supervised/non supervised, multi variables regression, SVM, decision tree, etc.).
- Programing and algorithms
- Python and data/ML libraries
- Some knowledge in SQL
- Microsoft Azure would be a plus
- Knowledge in engineering design would be a plus
- Customer focus and passion about creating new smart services
- Networking skills and enjoying working in a team
- Action oriented
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
Do you want to work in a global company that values diversity and is driving prosperity through transport solutions? We are the perfect match for you.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.