Sales Tools Data Administrator
Volvo Buses designs, sells and support state of the art buses and coaches, to demanding customers globally. With complex products, and fairly small volumes, the demand for customizing is high.
The Sales to Order Process, Tool and Price Support group is a handful of people doing our utmost to support Volvo Buses’ market organization in Europe in general, and our sales representatives in particular, with various sales tools: CRM tools and tools to Configure, Price and Quote our products and services to the customers.
We work with colleagues at Product Development, CA Design and Finance in VPI, Product Development and Global Marketing in Gothenburg, and Sales Engineers and Sales Representatives all over Europe.
You will build configurable products and price lists using data from our Product Development (KOLA/DIS/OAS), CA Design (CADb), Finance (product cost) and Global Marketing (translations); defining packages and rules and setting prices using guidelines or decisions from Price Management.
Your role is also to create regular and ad-hoc reports, using data from various systems used for order management, analyzing the data and present it using PowerPoint/Excel.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are analytical, and interested in complex structures. You see patterns, and the exceptions. You like to learn new things, being it Volvo Buses market organization or detailed information about our products. You can combine your new knowledge to configurable products or reports, and you take pride in doing this combined knowledge accessible for other users, being it sales representatives selling our products and solutions or recipients of your reports.
You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing and you love the challenge to understand colleagues from other countries and with other responsibilities. You are structured and meticulous, missed prices or costs will mean that we might seel our products to cheeply. You avoid stress by planning ahead.
• Good analytical and synthesizing skills
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Good computer skills in MS Office applications (Excel/PowerPoint)
• Good programming skills (mainly VBA and SQL)
• Ability to share knowledge with others
• Proven networking skills
• Drive for results and good problem solving
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proactive, self-driven, organizational skills
In return we offer:
• Professional challenges and increasing of business knowledge
• Employment contract for a replacement (maternity leave)
• Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Frequent international contacts and occasional international travelling
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
Come join us and we will gladly give you more information about the role and how we can help each other on our future journey!
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.