International purchasing intership Bac +4/5 // F/H
We are looking for someone that is curious and eager to develop your skills of purchasing and to support the Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions.
We also believe that you are autonomous and self-driven. That you can rely on your communication and networking skills. You have a positive outlook on things. It is a collaborative position with intellectual challenge. You have a service minded & cooperative approach. Your analytic mindset & your interest for business/finance & negotiation is paired with knowledge in manufacturing and Supply Chain. You have an interest for complex technologies and innovations in the transport industry.
What do you get
You will join the multicultural & passionate Operating Fluids and Packaging team, driven by a positive mindset & high energy.
We are a team that strongly collaborates with our internal colleagues and external partners globally, every day. We like as well to celebrate our achievements and work in a convivial environment. Through our work, we contribute to The Volvo Group Mission, Vision, Aspirations and the continued success of our business.
You will develop your skills:
- To be accountable of the Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management of the supplier base on your respective segments.
- Support the segment strategy implementation together with the commodity buyers.
- Work with supplier selection in alignment with the Segment Business Plan.
- Be challenging, questioning, to make us/our partners rethink our ways of working.
- Be proactive & autonomous.
- Be accountable for your actions and deliveries. Infuse all that you do with the highest level of trust and integrity
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.