Logistics Engineer Packaging
This is us, your new colleagues
We are a regional network of engineers spread out over the different production plants in GTO Europe and Brazil Manufacturing who are passionate about Supply Chain and Packaging.
We support local, regional and global organizations when it comes to the packaging used for all parts used within our scope.
Do you just love to ...
To be successful you will need to consider many variables such as safety, ergonomics, quality and efficiency for each plant while not losing sight of the bigger picture.
Your main tasks will be:
- Continuous improvement on the packaging of serial parts
- Packaging studies for new parts
- Negotiate solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update packaging instructions in our master system
- Contribute to process, tools and packaging design
- Represent the packaging department in the Ghent plant
Are you the one?
We believe that the best performance comes from having fun, together. That is why we put great value into your interaction and communication skills. It is also important that you are able to plan and structure your daily work efficiently.
We also believe you have the following with you:
- Understanding of supply chain logistics
- Speak English and Dutch fluently
- Data analysis skills
- Good at building remote networks
- Relevant education or working experience in packaging
- Experience in working with continuous improvements and lean manufacturing
Are we a perfect match?
Next to that we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours and broad range of fringe benefits
Let's do this!
Then come join us – we are waiting for you!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.