Global Indirect Tax Coordinator
We at Company Control Sweden are now looking for a team player to join our team Global Indirect Tax Function in Gothenburg. If you would like to work with the challenges to bridge supply chain, operations, finance and IT and to work in an international, flexible environment you could be the one we are looking for!
Accounting & Company Control (ACC) is the accounting department within the Volvo Group, responsible for financial compliance in all legal entities. Financial compliance is defined as meeting all statutory requirements and internal Volvo Group requirements as described in policies, directives and in Financial Policies and Procedures (FPP).
Company Control secures financial compliance in all legal entities in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders through the ACC responsible and the Chief Accountant roles. Company control also manages the local tax administration and local treasury related tasks in accordance with directions and approvals from Corporate Functions. Company Control reviews the legal entity finance and is proactive regarding risk management while securing adherence to Volvo Group Policies, directives and instructions.
Mission/Purpose of the Job
Be a part of the Global Indirect Tax Function a team working in close cooperation with Group Tax.
The Global Indirect Tax Function is a specialist function within ACC with a global responsibility to secure a proper and compliant handling of Indirect taxes within the Volvo Group.
- Business flows; mapping and documentation
- Indirect tax solution; Tax master data and tax determination technology
- Receivables and liabilities; Follow –up on non-current, fluctuations, VAT cash flow
- Related coordination / validation with clear steering on risks and documentation of issues in process or system
- Suggest, plan and implement changes to improve the quality of the Indirect tax process
- Academic degree in accounting or higher vocational education (HVE) in the field of business finance
- Minimum of 3 years of advanced experience gained in the accounting area
- Experience of work within the area of VAT and connected processes
- Experience from tax consultancy/audit company and/or a finance department in an international corporation
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, SAP and/or other system applications and interest of work with data automation (Alteryx and visualization tools)
- Fluent in Swedish and English both verbal and written
- You have a solution oriented mindset who deals with different matters in a logical and structured manner
- You have a can-do-attitude and not afraid of taking own initiative
- You have a genuine interest in accounting and analytical skills
- You have an open attitude to work in a changing environment (flexible)
Are you interested in joining our team? Don’t hesitate, contact us and we’ll tell you more.
For further information please contact:
Ela Szumera, tel. +46 76 553 5488
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.