Responsible for the oversight and coordination of all branch operations. Duties include hiring and training staff, building rapport with customers and creating and implementing procedures to improve productivity and sales performance in efforts to achieve the financial targets of the branch.
- Goal Orientation: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective.
- Ownership Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results.
- Leadership: Achieving extraordinary business results through people. Setting and modelling high performance standards and empowering a team of people to achieve agreed-upon outcomes.
- Employee Development: Giving subordinates and peers the direction, opportunities, and support they need to improve their professional competence.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance.
- Technical/Functional Expertise: Demonstrating broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent technical, business and professional fields.
- Initiative: Taking action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement, taking reasonable risks to achieve results, and persevering when challenged.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
- Entrepreneurship: Setting and pursuing challenging goals, committing to improving performance, and taking reasonable risks.
- Directive Influence: Giving direction or orders to others without hesitation, maintaining compliance of others and disciplining those who do not perform as directed.
- Drive for Results: Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
- Manages complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively save problems
- Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology
- Action oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Directive Influence: Giving direction or orders to others without hesitation, maintaining compliance of others and disciplining those who do perform as directed
- Build Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Drives Vision and Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- College degree in business preferred or equivalent experience
- Extensive industry experience prior 3 years
- Personnel Management
- Sales Management
- Basic Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Occasional travel required
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify